CDR Writing Services
Professional CDR Report writing services with 100% approval guarantee
Professionals can help you write a high-quality CDR Report. We are one of Australia's leading service providers, with a high approval rate for skilled visa migration.
Get Free Consultation
Ultimate Guide to CDR Writing Services
The No. 1 CDR Service Provider in Australia
In Australia, we are well-known for our CDR reports. We provide the highest-quality CDR writing service in every engineering discipline. We’re a group of licensed technical writers from a variety of engineering fields who can help you with your skill assessment. Engineers Australia will respond in a satisfactory manner thanks to our qualified team of writers. They are also completely aware of the requirements and recommendations mentioned in Engineers Australia’s Migration Skill Assessment Booklet.
We have hundreds of engineers who have given us a good reaction, and we have developed a report for them. They have put their faith in us because of our dedication and hard work.
Competency Demonstration Report
What is a CDR?
A CDR (Competency Demonstration Report) for Engineers Australia is a series of documentation that engineers must submit to Engineers Australia for Migration Skill Assessment in order to get a Skilled Migration visa for Australia. Engineers Australia is the skills assessment authority in charge of determining whether engineers applying for Skilled Migration to Australia have qualifications that meet Australian requirements.
Candidates lose their chance to be positively assessed for Migration Skill assessment by Engineers Australia if their CDR report is rejected. As a result, when writing a CDR Report, one must use extreme caution. Candidates might get assistance from CDR Writing Help in such situations. We can assist engineers in preparing a CDR that will help them receive positive reviews from the EA. It is critical to receive a positive assessment from EA in order to apply for an Australian skill migration visa.
Willing to go to Australia through CDR Engineers Australia?
You’ve landed at the right place. Get CDR reports help from one of Australia’s best CDR service providers with guaranteed positive assessment.
Who requires a CDR anyway?
Engineers must submit a Competency Demonstration Report for the migration skills evaluation if they are students or professionals who want to move to Australia but have an overseas Engineering degree that is not accredited to the Washington Accord, Dublin Accord, or Sydney Accord. Engineers who want to live and work in Australia for greater opportunities must go through the Migration Skills Assessment procedure with Engineers Australia.
MSA recognizes qualifications from either authorized Australian Institutions of Higher Learning or institutions located in nations that have signed the Sydney Accord, Dublin Accord, or Washington Accord. As a result, applicants from countries other than those listed in the aforementioned accords must submit a CDR for skill assessment.
How to get positive assessment from Engineers Australia?
Engineers Australia will positively assess your CDR Report if you follow these five simple steps:
- You must be aware with the requirements of the CDR Report for Engineers Australia Migration Skills Assessment. This will serve as a guide for you as you write your CDR. Engineers must also follow Engineers Australia’s specified format for having their skills assessed.
- Based on your engineering profile, select an engineering discipline. Your chosen field must be compatible with all of your previous projects. You can choose the Chemical Engineering field if you are a Chemical Engineering student who has completed at least three projects related to it. If you’re not sure which field to pursue, look out the ANZSCO Codes for all engineering fields. All of the engineering disciplines’ roles and duties have been listed here. This will make selecting relevant fields and writing a perfect and flawless CDR Report much easier.
- Gather all of your documents in accordance with Engineers Australia’s requirements. A passport-size photo, primary identity document (Passport, Birth Certificate, or National Identity Card), name change document, curriculum vitae, and English language proficiency are among the documents you must provide.
- Gather extra documents such as proof of professional membership in the ANZSCO occupation of your choice, your degree certification, and a reference letter or work certificate from your company.
- Finally, for Engineers Australia Migration Skills Assessment, you must prepare your CDR Report.
Tips on how to write a good Career Episode:
- Please keep in mind that the Career Episodes are the most important element of your CDR Report because they serve to display your abilities as a Professional Engineer, Engineering Technologist, Engineering Associate, or Engineering Manager. As a result, consider your project topics carefully so that you may demonstrate your competency elements for the engineering discipline in which you are applying.
- In order to write your CDR report, you must utilize Australian English. To allow the assessor to evaluate your communication skills, the contents must be written in your own words.
- Engineers Australia has specified a format for your Career Episode. For Engineers Australia Migration Skills Assessment, you should number each paragraph in each of your career episodes. This is crucial for building the Summary Statement. The following is the suggested system:
- Career episode 1 (paragraphs 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, and so on.)
- Career episode 2 (paragraphs 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, and so on.)
- Career episode 3 (paragraphs 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, and so on.)
- Each career episode should be between 1500 and 2500 words long.
- The emphasis and focus of the career episode should be on the explanation of technical duties (personal roles in the project) so that your engineering knowledge and talents may be seen in detail.
Get Career Episode Samples for FREE
Get positive assessment with our free CDR Report Samples. We provide career episode samples for free. You can use these samples to prepare a perfect and flawless CDR Report.
Tips on how to write a good Summary Statement:
- The cross references of the paragraphs that you have written in the three Career Episodes is included in the Summary statement, which is one of the most significant and difficult parts of a CDR report. As a result, prior to writing the summary statement, you must ensure that the Career Episode is in the proper format, which includes properly numbering the sections of the Career Episode.
- You must download and complete the appropriate summary statement for the occupational group you have chosen.
- Remember that for all three Career Episodes, only one Summary Statement is required.
- More than 900 words should be used in the summary statement.
- Only a few sentences from career episodes should be copied, and the rest of the information should be described concisely.
Tips on how to write a good CPD:
- In your CDR Report, include all relevant CPD. CPD refers to the process of staying up to date with changes in your engineering discipline after completing your undergraduate degree.
- Write your CPD in a list format (title, date, duration, and location). Use the tabular structure to keep track of professional development activities.
- It should not be longer than one page.
Components Of CDR Assessment
Passport-style photo: You must offer a current passport-size photograph of yourself with clear visibility of your face.
Prime ID: You must present your current passport bio-data page or a scanned national identity card as proof of identity.
Name change documents: If your name has changed over the duration of the course, and you have different names in academic documents and documents after that, you must present the supporting documents for a name change.
Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV): The CV/Resume is a thoroughly summarized version of your Engineering education and employment experience up to this point. You should submit a CV that details the activities you have pursued during your career, as well as any idle periods. Keep in mind that your CV should not feature projects but rather a chronological listing of the job you've done. In your CV, don't go over three A4 pages with your activities.
The following information should be included for each location where you worked:
- An organization's name and location (if possible other contact details)
- Employment dates and length
- Mention your position during the time period of your employment (if you had numerous positions during separate time periods/projects, you can do so as well).
- Finally, give a summary of the roles you performed in the organization. You can also highlight specific projects you worked on during your time at the organization.
English Language Proficiency: As confirmation of English language ability, the test result of an English language test (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE) must be submitted.
You must first choose the engineering field in which you want to be evaluated. After that, if applicable, you must show proof of your professional registration.
You must give proof of the academic credentials that you mentioned. All scanned copies of your diplomas, certificates, and official transcripts must be submitted. If you have more than one engineering certification, you should provide those as well. In addition, if you are presently enrolled in any formal education program, you must provide a letter of enrollment as well as your most recent transcript.
You must submit all documentary evidence of your professional experience. If the document is not written in English, it should be translated by a professional translation. The original language as well as the translated version should then be provided. A reference letter from the employer is required for applicants who have claimed engineering employment for more than 12 months or who have based their career episodes on professional experience. The reference letter should be written on official company letterhead and signed by the company's management, indicating your title/position, start and end dates, and dates of employment.
Three unique career episodes must be included in the CDR report, as well as a merged summary statement and Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Call us right now at +61 452 573 740 for a quick response and guidance! We're here to help you at any time!
If you have any questions, please contact our helpful staff of writers.
Some warnings from Engineers Australia
Please remember these warnings mentioned by Engineers Australia in Migration Skills Assessment Booklets regarding CDR Assessment:
English Language Requirements
Incorrect English Language Test Results, failure to demonstrate English Language Competency, and/or failure to present English Language Test Results in the original application can all lead to an immediate rejection.
Assessment Turnaround Time
The time it takes to process assessments varies depending on the amount of applications received. Regular updates can be found on the website. Please do not contact Engineers Australia during this time period, as this may cause delays in the processing of all applications. The current MSA turnaround timeframes can be seen on the Engineers Australia website under the Fast-Track Migration Skills Assessment section. To avoid your application being marked as unsuccessful, you must respond to any inquiry from this office within the stipulated time range.
The above-mentioned documents must be color scans of the originals.
DO NOT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING IN YOUR SUBMISSION:
- Copies of the original documents that have been certified.
- Scans in black and white.
- Photocopies scanned
- Scans with a low resolution. A resolution of at least 300 dpi is required for all scans.
Please avoid uploading the same document several times. If the above requirements are not followed, processing will be delayed.
It is not enough to just list the projects in which you were involved. Career Episodes must be written in the first person singular, emphasizing your own unique contribution to the job presented. Remember to say “what I did,” not “what we did,” or “what I was involved in,” and explain how you accomplished it.
Plagiarism is one of the reasons Engineers Australia rejects CDRs. The career episodes as well as the summary statements should be carefully drafted. CDR Samples and other online sources of information should only be used as a reference; do not duplicate the exact material from them.
You must use proper in-text citations and a references list to distinguish other people’s work from your own. Plagiarism would be defined as failing to cite sources used in the writing of each career episode.
If EA examiners discover plagiarism in your CDR Report, you will first receive a warning from Engineers Australia, who will ask you to explain why the plagiarized content was used. If you do not explain the reasons, you may be banned for a year and your information may be given to the Department of Home Affairs.
Things to Consider Before Hiring a CDR Writer
The CDR Writing Service should be based in Australia and registered there
It’s usually preferable to use a CDR writer whose services are registered in Australia because they provide reliable information and have a thorough understanding of the services they offer. There will be no concerns with trust. All of the procedures are legitimate, and your chances of having your CDR approved by Engineers Australia are substantially higher. Our business is registered in Australia.
There are numerous CDR Consultants based in countries other than Australia as well. In such circumstances, the CDR offered by those consultants may be approved, but because they are based outside of Australia, they may not be able to keep up to date on Australian Engineering Scenarios on a regular basis. CDRWritingHelp gives you an advantage in this aspect because we are based in Australia and can assist you in choosing the finest engineering profession based on the Australian engineering environment. Furthermore, because our CDR Writing Service is based in Australia, we guarantee that it complies with Australian regulations.
An engineering writer/scientist should write the CDR Writing Service
Nowadays, there are a plethora of CDR Consultants who provide CDR writing services. However, many of them are academic writers rather than engineers or scientists. To pass an engineering assessment, you need to be an engineer. If you hire a writer instead of an engineer with writing abilities, you risk jeopardizing your application. Engineers Australia’s CDR criteria are well understood by a writer with an engineering background. We have skilled and experienced engineer writers who will assist and guide you in the proper direction while writing high-quality content tailored to your specific requirements.
CDR Writing Service should be familiar with Immigration Process
All the CDR writing service providers should be conversant with the Australian government’s immigration procedures, particularly those relating to skilled migration of engineers. They should understand how the immigration process works from start to finish, including the visa application procedure and successful visa approval. Although CDR writing services are primarily concerned with obtaining a positive Engineers Australia assessment in the migration skill assessment process, they must also examine the other aspects of the immigration application procedure.
Guaranteed CDR Writing Service
Many engineer applicants have already availed our CDR help. When will you?
We aim to provide a well-written report following all the requirements established for migrants in order to get approval for our clients. CDRWritinghelp guarantees complete customer satisfaction by providing high-quality service at a cheap price.